Our Aims and Values
We strive to continually raise the standards in all aspects of Early Years teaching and learning, ensuring all children progress and develop by embracing a broad range of key skills and the ability to be independent and committed children with ambition to succeed.
At Little Darwins we continually aim to:
- Care for and educate children intellectually, socially, morally, aesthetically, physically and spiritually
- give instruction in the basic skills of communication, numeracy, ICT, collaboration, problem solving & thinking
- encourage the emotional development of all children, so that they will take their place in society and contribute to it
- instill in children a sense of decency, commitment, self-reliance, responsibility, respect for others and healthy self-esteem
- encourage an adoption of a healthy diet and lifestyle
- create an atmosphere that is relaxed but purposeful and facilitate the achievement of these aims by forming the best possible relationships between practitioners, children, parents and others.